Sunday, November 1, 2009

I am posting this from my van outside a library, as I make good use of their strong wireless internet long after closing time.

Why I am posting from my van I'll get to. Just wanted to update this thing with SOMETHING. Will say that I am going through some life shit and leave it at that for the moment.

The Mother Truckers happy hour last Thursday Oct 22 was amazing, best of the three I've been around for so far. The Halloween show last Thursday was off the hook. Will not reveal my costume until I get some pics of it, all I will say is that Rock n Roll will save your eternal soul.

Have more shows with Tessmer coming up next weekend, playing with the Truckers again on Nov 21st at Antone's, our first weekend slot. That should be really special. It's good to be back with them, I missed playing with Josh, Teal and Pete the Beat. Have some situations I am looking into, placed another bassist for hire ad (nothing), and some guy wants me to build him a Dallas Arbiter Rangemaster Treble Boost clone. Sounds fun. Will be taking pics of my friends in the Amber Lucille Band later tonight @ Saxon Pub. Seeing Stinking Lizaveta @ Emo's tomorrow. If you've never seen them, do yourself a favor and go. They will blow your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment