Wednesday, January 20, 2016

2015 Belated Year-End Recap

Lifted from my FB music page:

2015 year-end recap!

Seems like I just did one of these. Where has time gone?!?

Checking my calendar I played 144 dates with 15 projects, traveled from Arizona to New York City and most points in between. NYC, Washington DC, New Orleans, Sedona AZ (had my 41st birthday there!) and Colorado are all highlights.

Bleu Edmondson Band was my main project with 55 dates, followed by Adrian Conner (& The Sickness) (17), Eric Tessmer Band (15), Thunderosa (14) and Ocean of Stars (13). Got to do a few with the legendary Cheetah Chrome (Dead Boys) as well. Made a lot of great music with a lot of great friends and met many new ones, but also lost some along the way.

Played bass for "Little Wing" on Adrian Conner's latest "Hush" album, finally released the Ocean of Stars EP, and attempted an RPM Challenge album that I didn't finish but would still like to. Ocean of Stars is currently recording a single.

Added mandolin and slide guitar to my repertoire, in addition to becoming mainly a guitar player again after years of bass as primary instrument. Very happy about that development (tho I love bass, don't get me wrong).

Glad that Ocean of Stars, my first original project since Ironclad, has been active this year. Hoping to continue that trend.

I also finally got my SVT back into service.

This was a good year! Looking forward to what 2016 has to offer \m/,

No comments:

Post a Comment