Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Earplugs from HAAM

Picked up my personally molded earplugs earlier this week courtesy of Health Alliance for Austin Musicians.

Had the fitting about 2 months ago and have been like Ralphie from Christmas Story waiting for them to come in.

Tried them out last night for an ETB early set at Friends. Holy crap they work great!

Took a little getting used to (I usually use bar napkins in my ears, pieces of them and not the whole thing heh!). Even tho it felt like my ears needed to pop all night they felt great. Was amazed at how much I could hear everything, didn't realize how much high end I've been missing.

They have 25db filters in them which i was wondering if would be too much reduction in sound (they also have 9db and 12db filters available). Not the case at all. Perfect reduction in overall volume.

Could hear the guitar, could hear the cymbals. Bass sounded good and I could hear myself sing. Awesome!

Thank you HAAM! Y'all rock!








3 comments:

  1. Go fuck yourself in the butt with your spam bullshit blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeѕteгday, ωhile I wаs at ωork, my sistег
    stole my iРaԁ and teѕted to sеe if it can surviνe a 40 foot droр, juѕt
    so she cаn be a youtubе sensation. Ϻy apple ipаd iѕ now brokеn
    and she has 83 views. Ι know this is totally off topic but I hаd to shaгe it ωith sοmeone!



    Αlso ѵisit my weblog Varistor vdr 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have your sister test your iPad by shoving it up your ass.

      Delete