Monday, August 9, 2010

1 Year Anniversary!

And I fuckin missed it yesterday...

On the road with The Mother Truckers right now, in Mill Valley CA on a day off. Will begin tour recap when I have wireless insternet for my laptop, will try to have pics ready to post as well. Shows in ABQ and PHX were great, been seeing some good friends I haven't seen in awhile, took a solo nature hike yesterday afternoon and it was amazing. Tour picks up in Santa Cruz I believe on Wednesday, will be home by Aug 22.

In the meantime, thank you all who've read this blog. It's been quite a ride for me this past year, and the ride ain't done yet. In fact it just sped up a notch. A Europe tour with the Truckers, a possible King's X tour, and a Truckers fall tour possibly following that. There will be much more to come, I hope y'all stick around to see what happens!

Thank you all,
Danny G

No comments:

Post a Comment