Monday, April 5, 2010

I feel really good today.

Past few weeks been feeling tired all the time. Understandable given all that's been going on. But this week I will file taxes and finalize my divorce, so having the finish line finally in sight offers a new perspective. That and I feel really good about my tracking on the Truckers album, as well as have paid a good chunk of my bills for this month and still have more than $500 in my checking account despite the recent gear purchase.

Got up this morning and immediately got to work on gathering (hopefully) all my pertinent tax info together, finally getting all my important papers organized, as well as clearing much surface area of my room from junk mail and old bills. Then running errands I saw a kid at the Newflower market with a full-on mohawk. Awesome.

Feeling so productive today I just put an ad on Craigslist looking for session work. See if I get any nibbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment