Friday, July 2, 2010

St Peter, MN

Doing a family vacation until Tuesday, no need to write about it cause it ain't music-related.

However, got a text out of the blue from a number I didn't recognize asking if I was available to play Friday. Replied I wasn't (out of town, and would have been playing Nutty Brown with ETB if I was) and politely asked who it was so I would know. Trey Stapleton Band, can't remember when I met him or how he got my number. But it is nice to have random gig offers coming in from time to time.

Also was informed by Tessmer that not only are we back to every Wednesday at Maggie Mae's, when I get back we have a Thurs night at Friends and a Sunday private event for the company that made our stickers. SO I get back Tuesday, then play w/ETB Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon, Tuesday off, then Wed (ETB), Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun w/Truckers and Monday with ETB. 12 gigs in 13 days. My bank account will be very very pleased.

Need to have Tessmer update his online calendar cause a lot of those dates weren't on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment